Thursday, July 16, 2009

Social bookmarking sites in Pakitan

Sometime I think I should make one social bookmarking portal where everyone can unite and where everyone can share their thoughts , but I don't know how to setup things . Blogging is my hobby but I don't have enough idea's about other stuffs . I am inspired from social bookmarking site of Pakitan which is made by someone pakistani , it was my ambition but it's completed by someone else . Whoever is the creator I was in need of such portal and I found one where I can find all the related content from pakistan . It's really nice to see pakistan making progress in the fields of websites and IT - though IT is the main backbone behind all this and I hope one day it will be proudy to say , no place is better than pakistan !

1 comment:

  1. Well we would definitely appreciate how you have presented this specific information here. in fact you might have picked up a fantastic and attractive way.keep posting and bundle of many thanks for bringing smile on our faces.Your job really is brilliant!Continue the good work

    ReplyDelete